Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

a post about my favorite little

this kid. 
she's the coolest member of our family. the filling to my oreo, the glitter to my polish, the cheese to my mac, and the joy that fills such a huge part of my heart! i've learned so much in the 23 months of being her mom. 

-i've learned that i will never look as good in my accessories as she does {why do i bother?!?}.
-there's a place in her heart for jake from 'jake and the neverland pirates' i could never take.
-same goes for elmo.
-no amount of nutella is ever enough .
-i can see little pieces of her character and personality that, i swear, are giving me glimpses into the future.
-her favorite words and sentences are: awight!, e you pants? (where are your pants?<-- is this not a normal question in your household?), boom! (for when she fist bumps you), amella (annabella), we daddy? (where's daddy)- to where she responds to her own question by saying either, "work, home," or "potty", and "sa-moo-moo" which apparently means watch-me-dance-with-my-butt-to-the-side.
-no kid on the planet can love their daddy as much as she loves hers.
-she's well aware of how lazy her parents are when it comes to diaper changes. she literally does her business and looks at one of us and says, "not it!". shoot. surely she should do her time in diaper changing before wanting to call 'not it'!
-her prayers.. i'll give you and idea of what they look like: "jesus, mumbles mumbles, rambling and more rambling. AMEN!"- i'm pretty sure that's the stuff gold is made of.

in the crazy and in the precious, i love being your mom, A. 
love, your non feeler/sentimental mama turned gushy slob and a half.


1 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! She couldn't be any cuter! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete