Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

november 15.

four years ago i married my best friend. i was for him and he was for me. it's crazy looking back and seeing that i was all of nineteen years old and yet, i had known with every fiber in my body. THIS WAS HIM! i've learned and grown so much since marring this guy. and these last four years have been the best yet! i'm excited for many more years of fun, happiness, and the new reality of two littles running around the house. eek!
*** 
for our anniversary, husband surprised me by taking me to one of our favorite restaurants. {halfway through the night i started feeling really sick :( the next day, after going to the doctor i realized i had a GI bug that ended up causing some ugly contractions}
 
here's to many more, stud. it's all you, guy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment